Pressure Mattress High Risk. For medium to very high risk and Stage IV treatment. No need for another mattress, this ICU pressure care mattress does it all. Suitable for both hospital and home use. Made to the highest specifications. For anyone with existing pressure sores this ICU pressure care mattress will help treat and prevent.
- Suitable for application in pain therapy and the prevention and treatment of existing ulcers
- Maximum patient weight up to 150kg
- Inflates according to 3 chamber principle and Pressure can be individually regulated
- Choice of static or alternating pressure, making it ideal for a variety of treatments
- Adjustable cycle times – Very easy to use and handle
- Accoustic and visual alarm + Power cut alarm
- Very easy pump/mattress connection & setting
- CPR valve prevents accidental opening
- Complete with high quality PU mattress cover, water repellent, breathable, washable to 95 degrees C and dryer suitable to 50 degrees C
- Thermal disinfection, therefore re-usable for different patients
Pump dexos® light specifications:
- Manual pressure adjustment in 8 levels according to patient’s weight
- Small size, quiet operation
- Static / dynamic mode
- START / STOP system
- Acoustic and visual alarm
- Keypad lock
- Cell pressure alternation in 4 cycles 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes
- Integrated holder for the bed end
What are Pressure Sores (Ulcer Decubitus)
Sharply defined redness of intact skin. Indicating to an overheating of the skin, indurations or oedema occur. With people with dark skin this manifest in discoloration of the skin.
Partial loss of the epidermis to the dermis. It is a superficial ulcer, which can manifest to abrasion, blister or shallow crater.
Damage to all layers of the skin (Epidermis, Dermis and Subcutis) up to the underlying Fascia (soft under layer of connective tissue). Tissue below the fascia are not affected yet. Clinically, the Ulcer appears as a deep injury with or without undermining of surrounding tissue.
Loss of entire skin tissue, with extensive tissue necrosis and damage to muscles, tendons and bones. Undermining and pocket-formation are very common.