ergoFET Digital Dynamometer Gauge Measures both Push & Pull Forces up to 300 Pounds
The wireless ergoFET empowers ergonomic, engineering, and safety professionals to objectively measure and quantify human and product performance. This capability yields improved product functionality, quality, and manufacturing efficiency, while reducing costs associated with cycle time and repetitive motion injuries.
The ergoFET Digital Dynamometer eliminates cables, cords, and wires. This cost-effective and ergonomically designed unit measures push and pull forces from multiple directions simultaneously so the slightest tip of its transducer does not affect test results. The hand-held design makes testing easier and more closely simulates actual job tasks.
With its patented design and technology, major corporations in automotive, aerospace, and consumer products industries have applied this proven technology for their ergonomic applications.
- Compact, ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand for direct compression and tension testing
- Small size makes it excellent for small to medium force load tension and compression test applications
- Easy to read LCD windows display peak force and duration in seconds
- 300 pound force capacity
- Capability to save and store 30 tests
- Optional Data Collection Software allows users to connect gauge to computer to save and analyze tests
- Use as stand alone or in conjunction with Data Collection Software
- Used by NASA, OSHA, and many industries including automotive, manufacturing, computer aviation, food, and electronics
- Versatile attachments allow for ergoFET to be used in a variety of push pull test applications
Mobility Solutions are the Sole Distributors for Sub-Saharan Africa of microFET and ergoFET products.