ergoPAK Ergonomics Analysis Kit – The Essential Tool Kit for an Ergonomist – Research; Product Development; Engineering; Consulting; Human Movement Evaluation Testing. Used by major companies worldwide to measureforce, angle and velocity:
- Consumer Products
- Food Processing
Build Your Own ergoPAK – Ergonomics Analysis Kit
- Provides Tools for Testing Industrial and Human Factors in Engineering, Ergonomic, and Research Applications
- Wireless Radio Frequency Allows Free Motion & Data Capture Within a 100 Foot Radius
- Portable, Flexible, and Unobtrusive for Field Data Capture without Job Interference
- Wirelessly Connect Gauges to Compact Interface Hub for Testing with any Combination of Devices
- Customizable to Meet Your Needs and Creativity
You must have a Device Hub for your ergoPAK to function and it can be purchased in the ergoPAK Base Kit (#1 below). It can accommodate up to eight sensors of your choice. The Device Hub is available on its own in option #2, Device Hub – if you need to replace the Hub and already have the other items that come with it.
The Base Kit contains everything needed to operate the system. Once you have the ergoPAK Base Kit you can select the sensors to fit your custom needs.
The ergoPAK Base Kit includes:
- Device Hub
- Wireless receiver with antenna
- FDC FET Data Collection Software Disk
- USB Cable
- Cabled cord
- AC Adapter
- Belt Clip
Eight sensors can be connected to the wireless Hub. The Hub collects and transfers data to the ergoPAK Data Acquisition Software. Sensor input ports are not exclusive – the software recognizes which sensor is plugged in to which port.
- Weight: 154.221 grams
- Dimensions: 12.383 cm Length x 6.826 cm Width x 3.175 cm Height
- Communication Ports: 8 – Expandable by connecting two or more Device Hubs
Force Sensing Resistors are an innovative addition to the ergoPAK. The resistors measure pressure points between the hand and fingers, and external surfaces, tools, and machines. The sensors are thin, flexible, unobtrusive, and have minimal interference or disturbance to normal action. The ergoGLOVE can be used with the gloves or finger cots provided, and with latex or other gloves. The force sensing resistors can also adhere directly to the skin or other surfaces.
ergoGLOVE Size: Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large. Both right and left hand mechanic’s gloves are included.
Glove Sizing Chart – ask for a copy of this chart.
- Wireless radio frequency allows free motion and data capture within 100 feet
- Data collection software can be installed on a laptop, desktop, or micro/mobile PC
- Software allows you to select the unit of measure output in pounds, Newtons, or Kilogram Force (KGF)
- Sensor Active Area: 0.375 inch diameter / 9.53 mm diameter
- Sensor Length: 2 inches including tail
- Sensor Width: 0.55 inch / 14 mm
- Sensor Thickness: 0.008 inch / 0.203 mm
- Force Range: Maximum Force Limit 100 lbs.
This heavy duty load cell is used for compression (push) and tension (pull) testing. The test attachment set is sold separately. (described below)
- Weight without cable: 200 grams
- Dimensions: 4.763 cm diameter x 4.763 cm height
- Load Cell Capacity Test Range: 0 to 500 lbs
- Accuracy within 1%
500 lb Load Cell Test Attachments:
- “T” Two Hand Handle
- 3 ¼” diameter circular flat disc
- 4 ¼” x 1 ½” curved bar
- #2 carabineer snap eye stationary hook
- 16” Strap with “D” Rings
- One hand stirrup handle
- Dome Handle
- Small round flat tip
The digitFET Load Cell can be used in a wide variety of small force load compression and pinch testing applications. It can test one finger, multiple fingers, and the thumb. It measures hand and finger force exertion for hard to reach areas such as electrical wiring connectors, door panel pop pins, and pinch forces exerted on wires, cables, and hoses. The digitFET test attachments are included.
- Weight without cable: 9.072 grams
- Dimensions: 2.7 cm diameter x 0.635 cm height
- Load Cell Capacity Test Range: 0 to 50 lbs
- Accuracy within 2%
- Includes two single finger/thumb test connectors, one multi-finger test connector, and one extension post.
The inclinometer is a dual axis (x-y) device used to measure angle or angular tilt. Angle measurement and output can be recorded as either +/- 180º or 360º, depending on the data acquisition software setting.
- Weight (w/o cable): 15.5 grams
- Dimensions: 1.168 cm L x 2.16 cm W x 3.175 cm H
- Measurement Range: +/- 360 degrees
- Accuracy within 1%
The accelerometer is a single axis sensor. The accelerometer records and outputs test data to measure “G” forces (acceleration forces).
- Weight (w/o cable): 56.5 grams
- Dimensions: 3.81 cm L x 2.41 cm W x 2.413 cm H
- Measurement Range: within 2.00 g
The socket wrench Torque Sensor converts any wrench into a torque measurement tool. The sensor is accurate and ideal for testing the removal torque on bolts, nuts, and other fasteners.
- Variety of capacity ranges available to meet torque testing needs
- Incorporates bonded foil strain gauges of the highest quality to deliver accuracy
- Weight: Varies based on ft-lb model
- Dimensions range in size from 2.075 – 2.625 inches length x 0.625 – 1.125 inches diameter
- Available in ranges from 10, 20, 50, 100, and 250 ft-lbs.
- Accuracy within 0.25% full scale
Vibration Sensor – Coming Soon
FET Data Collection Software Package
This program is designed for research and education applications. The program simultaneously captures raw test data while displaying a real-time graph of the data. The data is saved in comma-separated values (CSV) format and can be opened in most spreadsheet programs for further analysis.
Mobility Solutions are the Sole Distributors for Sub-Saharan Africa of microFET and ergoFET products.