ergoPAK Standard Ergonomic Analysis Kit. The Essential Tool Kit for an Ergonomist – Research; Product Development; Engineering; Consulting; Human Movement Evaluation Testing.
Used by major companies worldwide such as:
- Consumer Products
- Food Processing
FDC Software in conjunction with ergoPAK Portable Analysis Kit assessment measurement equipment provides objective, accurate and quantifiable data to assist in the evaluation, analysis and recommendations for ergonomic assessments, work-place design, risk management solutions, and design and validation of products.
This is an essential kit providing the tools needed to measure, test, and analyze force, angle and velocity. It is flexible and unobtrusive; essential requirements for accurate, “real world” testing applications. The wireless Radio Frequency allows easy mobility and will capture data within a 100 foot radius.
The interface device Hub has eight ports so you can test with many combinations of ergoPAK measuring devices. Sensors to measure torque can be purchased separately and sensors to measure vibration will be available soon. Customizable to meet your needs and creativity.
The ergoPAK Standard Package
The ergoPAK Standard Package is the essential tool kit for collecting and analyzing field data under real job conditions. It includes everything needed to measure force, angle, and velocity without the need to add other sensors. Optional sensors to measure torque are available now and vibration sensors are coming soon. It is possible to mix and match sensors to support many measurement combinations and each sensor is independently calibrated to make upgrading or replacement easy.
The data collection software can be installed on a laptop, desktop, or micro/mobile PC. The wireless interface box supports remote data capture to a computer and the device Hub can be linked to expand testing capacity.
ergoPAK Standard Package Specifications:
- (1) digitFET miniature 50 lb. capacity load cell for small force compression with hand, finger, and thumb pinch test applications – Records in 0.1 lb. increments
- (1) ergoFET 500 lb. capacity load cell for medium to heavy compression and tension push and pull test applications – Records in 0.1 lb. increments
- (2) Small inclinometers can be used together or independently for angle measurement or range of motion testing – Measures 360 degrees in 1 degree increments
- (2) Accelerometers can be used together or independently for acceleration (Gs) measurement testing – Measures in 0.01G increments
- Additional sensors can be purchased to add to your ergoPAK
- Included software allows you to select the unit of measure in pounds (lbs.), Newtons (N), or kilogram-force (kgf)
- One year Standard Warranty Included
ergoPAK Standard Package Includes:
Interface Device Hub
- Wireless Receiver that Connects to Computer
- (1) digitFET 50 lb Load Cell with Test Attachments
- (1) ergoFET 500 lb Load Cell with Test Attachments
- (2) Inclinometers
- (2) Accelerometers
- ergoPAK Data Acquisition Software
- User Manual
- Carrying Case
- Warranty Card
- Calibration Certificate.
FET Data Collection Software Package
This program is designed for research and education applications. The program simultaneously captures raw test data while displaying a real-time graph of the data. The data is saved in comma-separated values (CSV) format and can be opened in most spreadsheet programs for further analysis.
The ergoPAK Standard Package + ergoGLOVE (Extra Cost)
This package includes the above ergoPAK Standard Package and the unique ergoGLOVE.
Why add the ergoGLOVE?
- The ergoGLOVE is an innovative addition to the ergoPAK – Portable Analysis Kit
- Measures pressure points between the hand and fingers and external surfaces, tools, and machines
- Sensors are thin, flexible, unobtrusive and have minimal interference or disturbance to normal action or performance
- Plugging sensors into the Device Hub allows for testing with many combinations of ergoPAK sensors
- ergoGLOVE can be used with the gloves or finger cots provided, latex or other gloves, and can also adhere directly to the skin or other surfaces
- Sensor Active Area: 0.375 inch diameter / 9.53 mm diameter
- Sensor Length: 2 inches including tail
- Sensor Width: 0.55 inch / 14 mm
- Sensor Thickness: 0.008 inch / 0.203 mm
- Force Range: Maximum Force Limit 100 lbs.
ergoPAK Standard Package + ergoGLOVE Includes:
Device Hub, Wireless Receiver that Connects to Computer, Coiled Cord for Direct Connect Option, Connector Hub with Strap – (4) Finger Sensors, (4) Short Cables, (2) Mechanics’ Gloves – (1) Right Hand (1) Left Hand with Insert Pockets on Fingertips and Thumb for Sensors (Select Size: Small, Medium, Large, or Extra Large), Latex Finger Cots, (1) digitFET 50 lb Load Cell with Test Attachments, (1) ergoFET 500 lb Load Cell with Test Attachments, (2) Inclinometers, (2) Accelerometers ergoPAK Data Acquisition Software, User Manual, and Carrying Case.
Mobility Solutions are the Sole Distributors for Sub-Saharan Africa of microFET and ergoFET products.