microFET 3 Dynamometer Inclinometer. The wireless microFET 3 Dynamometer Inclinometer is a Muscle Strength Tester as well as a Range of Motion tester. Now you can perform two evaluations with one dynamometer inclinometer gauge when diagnosing and treating muscular disorders. Click on video to see a full demonstration.
- Dual-Function Dynamometer Inclinometer to Scientifically Measure Muscle Testing and Range of Motion
- Can Perform Two Evaluation Functions Using a Single Gauge
- Allows the Clinician One Free Hand to Stabilize and Assist the Patient
- Easy to Read LCD Display for Both Force and Angle Measurements
- For Use as Stand-Alone or with our Clinical or FET Data Collection Software
The microFET3 Dynamometer Inclinometer is the latest development in the field of diagnostic medicine and provides fast and reliable results. Now with wireless capability, you can enjoy freedom from inconvenient cord tangling and being wired to the data-collecting computer. No more cables, cords, or wires.
The microFET software automatically performs calculations and validity checks, generates tables and graphs from testing data, creates high-impact session and comparison reports, walks the clinician through selected tests or entire protocols, and provides built-in pictures to demonstrate proper gauge and patient positioning.
The microFET3 has the following specifications:
- Selectable units of measure: pounds (lbs), Newtons (N), or kilogram-force (kgf)
- Two threshold settings for muscle testing: Low Threshold – 0.8 lb to 300 lbs in 0.1 lb increments and High Threshold – 3.0 lbs to 300 lbs in 0.1 lb increments
- Self-activating “sleep” mode to extend battery life
- Delivers muscle testing accuracy within 1% and range of motion accuracy within 1°
Your Purchase Includes:
- Wireless microFET3 Muscle Testing Dynamometer with Range of Motion Inclinometer
- Flat Transducer Pad
- Curved Transducer Pad
- Digit Transducer Pad
- User Manual + Protocol Manual + Usage Charts for Muscle Testing and Range of Motion
- 5 Test Recording Pads (3 for range of motion and 2 for muscle testing)
- Carrying Case
- 1 year standard warranty included, with extended warranties available.
Mobility Solutions are the Sole Distributors for Sub-Suharan Africa of microFET and ergoFET products.