microFET 4 Digital Dynamometer
First Grip Gauge to Support Rapid Exchange Grip (REG) Testing
• Hand Grip and Finger Pinch Combination in One Device
• Measures Both Individual Finger and Hand Grip Strength
• Grip Tests: Maximum Grip Test, 5 Position Grip Test, Rapid Exchange Grip Test, and Hand Grip Fatigue Test
• Pinch Tests: Key Pinch, Palmar Pinch, and Tip Pinch
• For Use as Stand-Alone or with our Clinical or FET Data Collection Software
The wireless microFET4 Hand Grip & Finger Pinch Digital Dynamometer is an accurate, portable Force Evaluation and Testing (FET) device. It is designed specifically for measuring individual finger and overall hand grip strength. It combines grip and pinch testing in one device. The microFET4 provides accurate and quantifiable results in identifying areas of weakness in the wrists, hands, or fingers due to injury or disease. It is a versatile tool to anyone involved in rehabilitation, upper extremity testing, or geriatric care.
It is the first stand-alone grip gauge Digital Dynamometer to support Rapid Exchange Grip (REG) testing. Now with wireless capability, you can enjoy freedom from inconvenient cord tangling and being wired to the data-collecting computer. No more cables, cords, or wires.
The wireless microFET4 has the following specifications:
1. The grip and pinch gauge adjusts to different test settings: Maximum Grip, 5 Position Grip, Rapid Exchange Grip, Hand Fatigue Grip, Key Pinch, Palmar Pinch, and Tip Pinch
2. Selectable units of measure: pounds (lbs.), Newtons (N), or kilogram-force (kgf)
3. Low and high threshold settings: Low – 0.8 lb. to 200 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments and High – 3 lbs. to 200 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments
4. Measuring accuracy within 1%
Your Purchase Includes:
• Wireless microFET4 Hand Grip & Finger Pinch Digital Dynamometer
• User Manual, Positions Chart
• Grip Test Record Tablet
• Pinch Test Record Tablet
• REG Test Tablet
• Carrying Case
• 1 year standard warranty is included, with extended warranties available.
Mobility Solutions are the Sole Distributors for Sub-Suharan Africa of microFET and ergoFET products.