microFET 5 Inclinometer. microFET 5 is a stand-alone Inclinometer device that does not require additional software to calculate or display results. It can also be used in simple mode for extremity range of motion testing. Now with wireless capability, you can enjoy freedom from inconvenient cord tangling and being wired to the data-collecting computer. No more cables, cords, or wires.
Intelligent Inclinometer for Spinal Range of Motion
The wireless microFET 5 Intelligent Single Inclinometer is an accurate, portable Force Evaluation and Testing (FET) device. It is designed specifically for measuring spinal range of motion without needing additional software. It is Intelligent because it has pre-programmed protocols for cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spinal range of motion tests. It prompts the user through all of the spinal range of motion tests and automatically calculates and displays results.
- Pre-Programmed Protocols for Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Range of Motion Tests
- Simple Keypad Prompts to Automatically Calculate and Display Spinal Segment Range of Motion Results
- Combines the Convenience of a Single Inclinometer with the Speed and Simplicity of Automatic Calculation
- Can also be Used in Simple Mode for Extremity Range of Motion Testing
- Light Weight and Easy to Use Self-Contained Gauge
The microFET 5 Inclinometerhas the following specifications:
- 2½” x 4” and Weighs 12 ounces
- Testing accuracy within 1°
- Pre-Programmed modes for spinal testing and Simple Test mode for extremity testing
- Self-activating “sleep” mode to help extend battery life
Your Purchase Includes:
- Wireless microFET5 Intelligent Single Inclinometer
- User Manual
- Range of Motion Test Recording Pads
- Calibration Certificate, and Carrying Case
- 1 year standard warranty is included, with extended warranties available.
The microFET 5 Inclinometer is a standalone unit. No software is available.
Mobility Solutions are the Sole Distributors for Sub-Suharan Africa of microFET and ergoFET products.