microFET HandGRIP Dynamometer
- microFET HandGRIP Dynamometer features accurate load cell sensor technology and digital electronic LCD display
- Durable, lightweight molded body construction
- Use as standalone hand grip dynamometer or wireless with Bluetooth technology for cord free use with available clinical or data collection research software
- Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluations
- Grip Tests: Maximum Grip Test, 5 Position Grip Test, Rapid Exchange Grip Test, and Hand Grip Fatigue Test
- LCD display can be set to read force in pounds, kilograms or newtons
- Uses rechargeable 9 volt battery, with AC adapter charger included
The microFET digital HandGRIP dynamometer was designed as a companion to the microFET 4, for healthcare professionals who want to measure just handgrip strength forces to test and document grip strength deficits and to evaluate consistency of effort.
The wireless microFET HandGRIP dynamometer is an accurate, portable and lightweight Force Evaluation and Testing (FET) device. It is designed specifically for measuring overall hand grip strength. The microFET HandGRIP Dynamometer provides accurate and quantifiable results in identifying areas of weakness in the wrists, hands due to injury or disease. It is a versatile tool to anyone involved in rehabilitation, hand therapy, upper extremity testing, geriatric care or ergonomic assessments.
The electronic microFET hand grip dynamometer design is in compliance with all major published research for hand grip testing protocols. It utilizes precision load cell sensors to measure force that eliminates the possibility of oil leakage or break down that can occur with hydraulic hand grips. Now with Bluetooth wireless capability, you can enjoy freedom from inconvenient cords or cables using the wireless HandGRIP with either microFET Clinical software or FDC FET Data Collection Research software
The wireless microFET HandGRIP has the following specifications:
- Selectable units of measure: pounds (lbs.), Newtons (N), or kilogram-force (kgf)
- Low and high threshold settings: Low – 0.8 lb. to 200 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments and High – 3 lbs. to 200 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments
- Measuring accuracy within 1%
- Bluetooth enabled for wireless use with either clinical or data collection research software.
- Auto shutoff to conserve battery life.
Available microFET Clinical software automatically performs calculations and validity checks, generates tables and graphs from testing data, creates high-impact session and comparison reports from patient tests, walks the clinician through selected tests or entire protocols, and provides built-in pictures to demonstrate proper gauge and patient positioning. The software is compatible with Windows operating systems XP or newer.
Your Purchase Includes:
- Wireless microFET HandGRIP Dynamometer Gauge
- User Manual
- Grip Test Record Tablet
- REG Test Tablet
- Calibration Certificate
- Rechargeable 9 volt battery and AC Adapter
- Carrying Case
1 year standard warranty is included, with extended warranties available
Mobility Solutions are the Sole Distributors for Sub-Suharan Africa of microFET and ergoFET products.