NEW! RSI Rehab Strength Indicator for Resistance Cord Exercise is a force measurement gauge which gives precise strength assessment and exercise monitoring for Physical and Occupational Therapy, Fitness and Wellness Centers, Sports Medicine and Athletic Training, and Consumer Home Use.
Physical Therapists and other healthcare and sports medicine professionals are seeking solutions to improve skills relative to evidence-based practice. The RSI Rehab Strength Indicator is a wireless force gauge feedback device that attaches to resistance cords and bands. Combined with software, it precisely measures and records results of applied force and time of patient during exercise or rehab, that were previously subjective and unattainable.
The RSI Indicator force sensors’ compact design makes it highly portable, and the device interfaces with software that provides real time feedback of force (strength) and duration (time), and captures and stores results on IPhones and IPads. Software will soon be available for use on computer desktops and laptops, and smart phones. The device has a force capacity load of 80 lbs. force, which easily accommodates loads of resistance stretch bands and cords available in the marketplace.
The device offers a solution for physical therapists, providing data information that was previously unattainable and subjective, to accurately assess and measure patients progress, monitor compliance and report results. Patients benefit also by having feedback regarding their progress towards their rehab training goal, and the information aids in motivating towards their recovery.
The RSI has the following specifications:
- NEW RSI Rehab Strength Indicator is a wireless force gauge feedback device that attaches to stretch resistance cords.
- Precisely measure and quantify actual muscle strength force or exertion of exercise, track progress.
- Affordable wireless force monitor with software transforms progressive resistance exercise and rehab for physical therapy, fitness, sports and athletic training and home use.
- Compact design makes it highly portable, and the device interfaces with software that provides real time feedback of force (strength) and duration (time) during exercise or rehab with stretch cord.
- Save and store results on iPhones and iPads. Software will soon be available for use on computer desktops and laptops, and smart phones.
- Attaches to stretch cords included in kit or use with other commercially available cords that use snaps
- Compact design makes monitoring device highly portable to take anywhere and use
- 80 lb. force capacity
- IOS software tracks force/exertion and duration/seconds
- Coin cell battery provides long battery life
- RSI Rehab Strength Indicator Wireless Device
- Downloadable IOS software application for IPhones and IPads.
- (2) Stretch cords – two different resistance levels
- (2) Carabineer hooks to attach to stretch cords
- Carrying case
Mobility Solutions are the Sole Distributors for Sub-Saharan Africa of microFET and ergoFET products.