Pressure Mattress. The Advanced Tube Mattress or Alternating Pressure Mattress is designed to treat Stage 1 and Stage 2 pressure sores. Pressure sores (bed sores) are an injury to the skin and underlying tissue. They can range from mild reddening of the skin to severe tissue damage-and sometimes infection-that extends into muscle and bone.
Pressure sores – The 4 Stages :
- Stage 1. Not an open wound. The skin may be painful, but it has no breaks or tears.
- Stage 2. The skin breaks open, wears away, or forms an ulcer, which is usually tender and painful.
- Stage 3. The sore extends into the tissue beneath the skin, forming a small crater.
- Stage 4. The pressure sore is very deep, reaching into muscle and bone and causing extensive damage.
The Advanced Tube Mattress is designed for the treatment and prevention of pressure sore stage 1 and 2 in long-term and domicilliary therapies.
The 24 x 7.5 cm-high cells in medical grade nylon and PVC are comfortable to lie on. Low air loss provides good ventilation and keeps the patient dry by preventing unwanted humidity build up between the body and mattress.
The Advanced Tube Mattress is easy to install,maintain and use. The pump can be adjusted for comfort and operates at a very low sound level. The pump can be hung on the end of the bed by means of two hooks.
- Dimensions without flap(L*W*H) 200*86*7.5cm
- Cell height 7.5 cm/ 3”
- Number of cells with holes 8
- Material thickness 0.36mm
- Cell and base material Nylon+PVC
- Number of cells 24+1 Free space cell
- Weight support 135kg
- Mattress system Overlay
- Pressure Ulcer Stage Ⅰ, Ⅱ
Technical Parameters of the Pump
- Pressure range: 40-100 mmHg
- Air output: 7-8 L/Min
- Alternating 1-in-2