ergoFET 500 Dynamometer.
- ergoFET 500 Dynamometer Designed Specifically for Ergonomic and Engineering Applications
- Useful in a Wide Variety of Force Measurement Applications where Peak Force, or a 3-Second Averaged Force is Required
- 500 lb Load Capacity and Measuring Accuracy Within 1%
- Durable Aluminum Housing Built for Daily Industrial Use
- FET Data Collection Software Automatically Tracks and Analyzes Test Data
The wireless enabled ergoFET 500 Dynamometer eliminates cables, cords, and wires. The ergoFET 500 force gauge is a cost-effective, durable, and easy to use push and pull force gauge designed for a wide variety of force measurement applications.
It measures peak force and timed 3-second average force when required. With two operating test modes, four selectable threshold settings, and force readings in pounds (lbs), kilogram-force (kgf), or Newtons (N), the ergoFET 500 is a highly versatile force gauge for any industrial measurement application.
- ergoFET 500 is a cost effective, durable, and accurate force gauge for measuring compression and tension forces
- Makes job task analysis and ergonomic analysis simple and accurate, ideal for ergonomic studies, physical therapy/occupational medicine and work place design
- Rugged machined aluminum housing withstands heavy use in industrial settings, with attractive professional look and design for use in clinical settings
- Can be used for a wide variety of force measurement applications where peak force, or a 3 second averaged force is required
- Highly accurate internal load cell
- Easy to use and operate
- Large, easy to read crystal LCD display
- ergoFET 500 can be used as a standalone gauge, or in
- combination with data collection software.
The wireless ergoFET 500 empowers ergonomic, engineering, and safety professionals to objectively measure and quantify human and product performance. This capability yields improved product functionality, quality, and manufacturing efficiency, while reducing costs associated with cycle time and repetitive motion injuries. The wireless ergoFET 500 Dynamometer is excellent for job site and ergonomic analysis, NIOSH (The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) whole body or job specific static strength testing, or for any force measurement at the job site or in the clinic.
Dimensions: 6” L x 3” W x 13/8” H
- Weight: less than one lb
- Displays real time force and peak force
- Offers two operating test modes:
- Untimed test mode: Record and display peak force and an average force for tension or compression
- Timed (Static Strength Test) Mode: Record and display peak force and a 3 second average force over the last three seconds of a five second exertion for tension or compression
- Selectable units of measure: Pounds, Newtons or KGF
- Maximum force capacity for compression – 200 lbs. in .2 lb. increments
- Maximum force capacity for tension – 500 lbs. in .5 lb. increments
- ·4 selectable threshold settings – 2 low and 2 high settings:
- Low setting #1: Tension at 1.5 lbs, compression .6 lbs
- Low setting #2: Tension at 5.0 lb., compression at 2.0 lbs.
- High setting #1: Tension at 10.0 lbs, compression at 4.0 lbs
- High setting #2: Tension at 15.0 lbs, compression at 6.0 lbs
- Sampling Rate: 100 samples per second
- Auto power shut-off to extend battery life
- 1 Year Warranty – Parts and Labor and 1st
- annual calibration included (Extended warranty available)
Your Purchase includes:
• ergoFET 500 Force Gauge
• User Manual
• Carrying case
• Warranty card
• Calibration certificate
• Test Attachments:
o (2) 1” diameter, 4 7/8 ” length handles
o 3 ¼” diameter circular flat disc
o 4 ¼“ x 1½” curved bar
o 3½” x ¾” flat bar
o Round Flat Tip
o #2 carabineer snap eye
o Cable with “D” rings
FET Data Collection Software Package
This program is designed for research and education applications. The program simultaneously captures raw test data while displaying a real-time graph of the data. The data is saved in comma-separated values (CSV) format and can be opened in most spreadsheet programs for further analysis.
Mobility Solutions are the Sole Distributors for Sub-Saharan Africa of microFET and ergoFET products.