microFET 2 Digital Dynamometer – Click on Video to watch a full demonstration of this device.
Muscle Testing Technology that Fits in the Palm of your Hand – Palm Gauge
- Wireless microFET 2 Digital Dynamometer
- Fits In The Palm of Your Hand – Palm Gauge
- Weighs Less Than a Pound
- Easy to Read LCD Display Located Directly on Gauge – shows peak force and duration
- For Use as Stand-Alone or with our Clinical or FET Data Collection Software
The wireless microFET2 Digital Dynamometer Handheld Muscle Tester is an accurate, portable Force Evaluation and Testing (FET) device. It is designed specifically for taking objective, reliable, and quantifiable muscle testing measurements. It is a modern adaptation of the time-tested art of hands-on manual muscle testing. The microFET2 Digital Dynamometer aids in diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment of neuromuscular disorders. Now with wireless capability, you can enjoy freedom from inconvenient cord tangling and being wired to the data-collecting computer. No more cables, cords, or wires.
The microFET2 Digital Dynamometer has the following specifications:
- Selectable units of measure: pounds (lbs.), Newtons (N), or kilogram-force (kgf)
- Accurate measurement to 1% of full scale
- Two threshold settings for muscle testing: Low Threshold – 0.8 lb. to 300 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments and High Threshold – 3.0 lbs. to 300 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments
- Self-activating “sleep” mode to extend battery life
This unique, handheld Digital Dynamometer is battery operated, weighs less than a pound, and is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. The microFET2 uses sophisticated digital technology. Strain gauge elements within the transducer react independently to measure external forces from multiple angles. This patented system enables the gauge to detect even subtle changes in force regardless of the direction in which it is applied.
Your Purchase Includes:
- Wireless microFET2 Digital Handheld Muscle Tester
- Flat Transducer Pad, Curved Transducer Pad
- Digit Transducer Pad
- Muscle Testing Positions Wall Chart
- Upper + Lower Body Test Recording Tablet
- User Manual
- Product/Warranty Card
- Calibration Certificate, and Carrying Case
- 1 year standard warranty included, with extended warranties available.
Mobility Solutions are the Sole Distributors for Sub-Suharan Africa of microFET and ergoFET products.